Matsu no Yu, a simple inn with a hot spring bath, is located inside of picturesque pine garden called Matsu no Niwa beach that has been selected as one of Japan's 100 most beautiful white sand and pine tree beaches. The facility is also open for public use.
- Shin-onsen Town , Ashiya 853-31
- Admission Fee
- 2 hours: Adults - 300 yen / Children - 150 yen
4 hours: Adults - 450 yen / Children - 220 yen
1 day: Adults - 750 yen / Children - 370 yen
Overnight: Adults - 2,250 yen / Children - 1,120 yen
- Opening hours
- Summer: Open from 9:00 to 21:00
Fall - Spring: Open from 14:00 to 20:00
- every Monday (except for summer vacation)
- Water Quality
- Sodium Calcium Chloride
(Effective in treating joint pain, skin disease, poor circulation, neuralgia, and more)
- How to Use
- - You can stay overnight in the lodge. Maximum capacity is 32 people.
- You can use as a resting place while on your family trip to the sea.
- You can use Hamasaka's onsen, "Matsu no Yu".
- You can cook a meal (dishes are provided)
- You can use the laundry facilities.